AnchorBank has earlier sold 11 branches in north-western Wisconsin to Royal Credit Union on June 25, 2010.
What does RCU stand for?
RCU stands for Royal Credit Union (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCU
We have 87 other meanings of RCU in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Component Unit
- Residual Calibration Uncertainty
- Respiratory Care Unit (various locations)
- Restrict Casual Use
- Retto Colite Ulcerosa
- Revelar Connection Utility (Revelar, Inc.)
- Ring Concentrator Unit
- Risk Control Unit (various companies)
- Rocket Countermeasure Unit
- Room Control Unit
- Rugby Club Uzetien (French rugby club)
- Radio Club University of Alcala
- River City Umpires Association (Callahan, FL)
- Rockland County Umpires Association (New York)
- Reserve Component Unit Commander's Handbook
- Refractory Cytopenia with Unilineage Dysplasia
- Rotary Club of University District (Philippines)
- Ridgetown College, University of Guelph (Canada)
- Research Corporation of University of Hawaii
- Research Councils United Kingdom
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most valuable contribution that HR and risk managers can make is to establish policies and practices that support company initiatives and foster a culture that rewards employee commitment, according to Rick Schemm, vice president of employee services and development for Royal Credit Union in Eau Claire, Wis.
Royal Credit Union will assume some USD177m (EUR119m) in deposits and receive a corresponding amount in loans, real estate and other assets, AnchorBank said.
3 billion, 140,000-member Royal Credit Union said it's hard to attach a monthly dollar amount to his Eau Claire, Wis.
31 House subcommittee hearing, Royal Credit Union Chief Operation Officer Mark Willer put a human face on the impact of regulations.