Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust said it had no evidence of anybody sleeping on the floor but the complaint would be investigated.
What does RCHT stand for?
RCHT stands for Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust (Truro, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCHT
We have 2 other meanings of RCHT in our Acronym Attic
- Roseau County Historical Society (Roseau, MN)
- Rushville Consolidated High School (Rushville, Indiana, USA)
- Radiation Control for Health and Safety Act
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego (California; also seen as CHSD)
- Rajadighi Community Health Service Society (Malda, West Bengal, India)
- Research Center for Humanities and Social Sciences (Academia Sinica; Taiwan)
- Research Collections in the Humanities and Social Sciences (UK)
- Remote Controlled Helicopter Target
- Richmond Churches Housing Trust (UK)
- Roxbury Crossing Historical Trust (Roxbury, MA)
- Radio Control Hobby Trade Association
- Red Blood Cell Hypervolaemia
- Research Programme for Circumpolar Health and Wellbeing
- Racer's Choice, Inc. (automobile racing; Tyler, TX)
- Radar Coverage Indicator
- Radiant Catalytic Ionization
- Radio Canada International
- Radio Chine Internationale (French: China Radio International; China)
- Raiffeisen Capital Investment (Romania)
- Rapid Continuous Improvement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kelly's mother Carol demanded an inquiry, but this has now been put on hold by the Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust.
Devon and Cornwall Police said 39-year-old surgeon Ken Woodburn, from the Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust, had been charged following an investigation into the death of Kelly Dent.