Secretary of State for the Environment Hilary Benn MP will outline the Government's climate change strategy and the keynote address will be given by leading ecologist Prof Sir John Hartley Lawton, chair of the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution.
What does RCEP stand for?
RCEP stands for Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution (United Kingdom)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCEP
We have 24 other meanings of RCEP in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Chief Executive Officer
- Regional Conference of Elected Officers (Canada)
- Regional Council of Elected Officials (Connecticut)
- Regional Centre for Educational Planning (UNESCO; Sharjah University; Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (free trade agreement)
- Regional Continuing Education Program
- Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist (health professional)
- Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program
- Reliability Compliance and Enforcement Program
- Research Center for Earthquake Prediction (Disaster Prevention Research Institute; Kyoto University; Japan)
- Registered Continuing Education Providers Program (engineering and surveying)
- Research Center for Environmental Quality Control (Kyoto University Graduate School of Engineering; Kyoto, Japan)
- Research Center for Energy and Resources (Taiwan)
- Rochester Center for Economic Research
- Rodeo City Equine Rescue (Ellensburg, WA)
- Reserve Component Equipment Readiness Improvement Program
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Research and Technology (India)
- Regional Computer Emergency Response Team
- Rachel Carson Elementary School
- Radar Countermeasures Equipment Suite
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal Commission on environmental pollution also attacked plans for airport expansion, saying more resources should go towards less polluting rail services.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD A report by the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution calls for airlines to be charged for polluting the atmosphere.