The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) was set up in 1945 to promote the art and science of speech and language therapy and the care for individuals with communication, swallowing, eating and drinking difficulties.
What does RCSLT stand for?
RCSLT stands for Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RCSLT in our Acronym Attic
- Rush Community Service Initiative Program
- Remote Control Stat Planner/Digital Linear Switch
- Radio or Cable Switching Integration System
- Resistively and Capacitively Shunted Junction
- RealNetworks Community Source License
- Regional Counter-Strike League (computer game league; Russia)
- Research Committee Sociology of Law
- Robayne Computing Services Ltd. (est. 1993; UK)
- RPG Cellular Services Ltd. (India)
- Rugby Canada Super League
- Department of Recreation and Sport Management (Indiana State University; Terre Haute, IN)
- Rain City Superhero Movement (Seattle, WA)
- Rally Club Sandro Munari (sports car enthusiasts' association; Italy)
- Ranged Combat Support Machine (gaming)
- Reactor Cladding and Structural Materials
- Regimental Command Sergeant Major
- Regional Channel Sales Manager (job title)
- Regional Climate System Model
- Royal College of Surgeons Museum (UK)
- Rabbit Cortical Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust's speech and language team, with students and staff from Newcastle University's School of Education, Communication and Language Sciences, was recognised by The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) in its Giving Voice Awards 2011.
He is one of the 10,000 children in Wales who struggle with their speech and language skills in any year, according to the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT).
CASLPA President Selene Tash signed the agreement in Brisbane, at the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics along with presidents from Speech Pathology Australia, The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists, and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) said that during the World Cup two years ago there was an increase in the number of people attending clinics with hoarse or no voices, especially young boys.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists is so concerned at the growing problem, particularly among children, that this week it launched a special information line.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists wants Wales to pilot speech and language therapy for juvenile offenders in custody and on release.
A spokesman for the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists said: "Research evidence supports the use of gestures to help babies focus on what they hear as part of 'normal' parent-child interaction.