The groups which did attend were the NHS Confederation, the Royal College of Anaesthetists, the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, the Royal College of Physicians of London, the Royal College of Surgeons of England, NHS Alliance, the Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations, National Voices and the National Associasimply tion of Primary Care.
What does RCPLond stand for?
RCPLond stands for Royal College of Physicians of London (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Regional Community Policing Institute-California
- R. C. Patel Institute of Technology (Dhule, India)
- Rancho Cucamonga Public Library (California)
- Randolph County Public Library (North Carolina)
- Rapid City Public Library (South Dakota)
- Richland County Public Library (Columbia, SC, USA)
- Right Circularly Polarized Light
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Resource Centres for Participatory Learning and Action
- Reed City Power Line Supply (Reed City, MI)
- Raven's Colored Progressive Matrices (mental test)
- Remote CP/M (remote access computer running the CP/M Operating System)
- Resource-Constrained Critical Path Method
- Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers (band)
- Roman Catholic Prison Ministry (Singapore)
- Rotary Continuous Passive Motion (biomechanics)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Redmond Channel Partner Magazine
- Rich Client Platform Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ahmed bin Mohammed al Saeedi, Health Minister received today the team of experts of the National Clinical Guideline Centre (NCGC) at the Royal College of Physicians of London, UK, who are currently visiting the Sultanate.
The Royal College of Physicians of London honored Kuwaiti doctor Mohammad Saud Al-Barjas among other distinguish physicians in various specialties in the UK.
The Royal College of Physicians of London has produced a guide aimed at tackling the problems young medics face working night shifts of up to 13 hours.
At the national level, Dr Jones was a member of the Council of the Royal College of Physicians of London, and was Medical Officer to the British Olympic Team and the England Commonwealth Games Team from 1976 -84.
In 1746, Heberden was admitted as a Fellow of The Royal College of Physicians of London.