The meeting also discussed the issue of recognition and equivalency of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (RCPI) to basic specialization internship and their proposals about the programs that could be provided for internship in the council.
What does RCPI stand for?
RCPI stands for Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCPI
We have 3 other meanings of RCPI in our Acronym Attic
- Rochester Cardiopulmonary Group
- Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club (UK)
- Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program
- Reserve Component Preventive Health Assessment
- Radio Communications of the Philippines, Inc.
- Réfrigération-Congélation par Immersion (French: Refrigeration-Freezing by Immersion)
- Regional Community Policing Institute
- Research for Communication & Public Involvement
- Revolutionary Communist Party of India (political party)
- Rockefeller Center Properties, Inc. (New York)
- Regional Community Policing Institute-California
- R. C. Patel Institute of Technology (Dhule, India)
- Rancho Cucamonga Public Library (California)
- Randolph County Public Library (North Carolina)
- Rapid City Public Library (South Dakota)
- Richland County Public Library (Columbia, SC, USA)
- Right Circularly Polarized Light
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Resource Centres for Participatory Learning and Action
- Royal College of Physicians of London (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He announced the assessment as he opened the 2nd Annual Patient Safety Conference in the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) has been chosen by the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (RCPI) to be only the second overseas venue for its examinations.
The Royal College of Physicians of Ireland said yesterday the frequency of H1N1 infection in Ireland is among the highest in Europe.
The Royal College of Physicians of Ireland said it is vital patients with MRSA and C.
The Royal College of Physicians of Ireland and the National Cancer Screening Service is holding a talk in Dublin on screening and the measures in place to ensure qualityassured services.
Dr John Murphy stood down as president of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland after a decision to uphold the findings of professional misconduct against him and another two of the state's most senior obstetricians.
The Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (RCPI) warned there would be less time for junior doctors to care for patients with the reduced 58-hour week.