And a few months ago, the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh called for a national programme to scan over-65s for AF.
What does RCPE stand for?
RCPE stands for Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCPE
We have 1 other meaning of RCPE in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI)
- Richland Center Police Department (Wisconsin)
- Riley County Police Department (Manhattan, Kansas)
- Rose City Police Department (Michigan)
- Roseville City Production Dynamics (Roseville, CA)
- Retrograde Cerebral Perfusion with Deeply Cooled Blood
- Remote Chinese Pharmacy Diagnosis System
- Radiological Controls Practices Evaluation (USS CANOPUS)
- Research Center for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Root Cause Problem Elimination
- Robens Centre for Public and Environmental Health (UK)
- Requirements-Driven COTS Product Evaluation Process
- RUC (Rapid Update Cycle) Convective Probability Forecast (US National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration, Earth System Research Laboratory)
- Respiratory Central Pattern Generator
- Rochester Cardiopulmonary Group
- Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club (UK)
- Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program
- Reserve Component Preventive Health Assessment
- Radio Communications of the Philippines, Inc.
- Réfrigération-Congélation par Immersion (French: Refrigeration-Freezing by Immersion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study by the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh revealed that hospitals routinely transfer patients to unsuitable wards due to a shortage of beds in acute wards.
Vaccination against infectious diseases came second and imaging developments such as CT and MRI scanning third in the top 20 according to the survey organised by the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (RCPE).
President of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, Professor Neil Douglas, said, 'For those who smoke, there has never been a better time to stop smoking.
In an interview, Professor Ellul-Micallef, who is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh and also of the Royal College of Physicians in London, noted a further link with the UK.
For 223 years, the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh has acted as custodian for a unique historical archive of medical papers which has remained hidden on the instructions of the physician who donated the material.
Dr Roger Smith, a consultant physician and cardiologist at the University Hospital of North Tees, has taken the post at the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.