Applicants for the Fellowship must be a graduate of an approved medical school, completed advanced training in one of the 14 surgical specialties recognized by the College, possess certification by an American surgical specialty board or appropriate certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and have been in practice in the same location for at least one year at the time of application.
What does RCPSC stand for?
RCPSC stands for Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RCPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Center for Professional Studies (Chandigarh, India)
- Reinforced Concret Pipe (materials)
- Repetitive Chord Progression Syndrome (music composition)
- Research Councils' Pension Scheme (UK)
- Retail & Commercial Property Solutions (Sydney, Austraila)
- Rockdale County Public Schools (Conyers, GA)
- Rockingham County Public Schools (Virginia)
- Rockwell Collins Passenger Systems (In-flight entertainment systems manufacturer)
- Root Cause Problem Solving
- Royal Cornwall Polytechnic Society (UK)
- Research Committee on Political Socialization and Education
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (UK)
- Reserve Component Payroll Support Office
- Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem (operational research)
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Rapid Chloride Permeability Test
- Rate-Compatible Punctured Trellis (coding scheme)
- Really Crappy Penetration Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and ACPE.