During her time with us, Dr Mendis has successfully completed the exams to become a fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists.
What does RCPATH stand for?
RCPATH stands for Royal College of Pathologists (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Registered Certified Public Accountant
- Relative Combat Power Analisys
- Remote Control Perimeter Access
- Reserve Components Program of the Army
- Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks (North Creek, NY)
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
- Rugby Club du Pays d'Ancenis (French rugby club)
- Rugby Club Pont Audemer (French rugby club)
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia/Australian Association of Clinical Biochemists
- Reserve Components Personnel & Administration Center
- Reactor Coolant Pressure Boundary (nuclear)
- Revolutionary Communist Party of Britain (UK)
- Rotary Club of Poipu Beach (Hawaii; est. 1982)
- Rugby Club du Plateau Briard (French rugby club)
- Rajuk College Photography Club (Bangladesh)
- Rate-Compatible Punctured Convolutional (coding scheme)
- Regional Check Processing Center (banking)
- Regional Child Protection Center (various locations)
- Regional Crop Protection Center (Philippines)
- Reinforced Concrete Pipe Culvert
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include tours tomorrow at 6pm and 7pm of Gateshead's Queen Elizabeth Hospital pathology laboratories to mark 50 years of the Royal College of Pathologists.
4,5) A similar model is followed in the UK, where haematologists first complete an MRCP (Membership of the Royal College of Physicians), followed by the FRCPath (Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists in Haematology) by examination, before being eligible for registration as a specialist.
1) Table 2 in the online protocol (2) (or Table 1 in the published protocol (1)) was developed by the National Health Service and the Royal College of Pathologists and relates field diameter or area to the number of mitoses required for each score.
He was also a fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists, of which he was a founding member.
Speaking at the Royal College of Pathologists, he said: "We would address that just as soon as we need to.
Sustainable Publishing 4 November 2009, Royal College of Pathologists, London This seminar will be chaired by Pearson Education publisher Ashley Lodge, and aims to offer publishers and societies information and practical advice on what is involved in implementing a sustainable publishing policy.