The proposal has support from organisations including the British Lung Foundation, Ash, Smoke Free North East, the Royal College of Physicians and the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
What does RCPCH stand for?
RCPCH stands for Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RCPCH in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Crop Protection Center (Philippines)
- Reinforced Concrete Pipe Culvert
- Revolutionary Communist Party of Charlottesville (Charlottesville, VA)
- Rocket Punch (K-pop girl group)
- Rockland Children's Psychiatric Center
- Rutgers College Program Council (student government)
- Rate-Compatible Punctured Convolutional with Bit-Interleaved Coded Modulation Codes (coding scheme)
- Rate-Compatible Punctured Convolutional Coding
- Richmond Clarence Park Cricket Club
- Rutland County Parent Child Center
- Raccoon City Police Department (video game Resident Evil)
- Rancho Cordova Police Department (Sacramento, CA)
- Regular Conditional Probability Distribution (mathematics)
- Reserve Components Personnel Directorate
- Resonant-Cavity Photodetector (physics)
- Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI)
- Richland Center Police Department (Wisconsin)
- Riley County Police Department (Manhattan, Kansas)
- Rose City Police Department (Michigan)
- Roseville City Production Dynamics (Roseville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, which did the research, said care standards were "variable" and called for action.
The Panel: Jeremy Hardy, Comedian and BBC Presenter Professor Terence Stephenson, Former President of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Baroness Morris of Bolton, MAP President George Graham, Head of Conflict and Humanitarian Policy and Advocacy Team, Save the Children 6.
THE Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPH) has called for the Health Bill to be withdrawn - just three days after meeting the Prime Minister to discuss the controversial reforms.
The children and young people committee will today also take evidence from neonatal charity Bliss, the Royal College of Nursing, the Association of Neonatal Nurses, the British Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Wales.
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) has written a paper monitoring the effect of health and local authority reforms on child health.
00 Paperback RS141 A special version of the standard guide to drugs, the British National Formulary (BNF) focuses on the medical treatment of children jointly with the British Medical Association, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, and the Neonatal and Paediatric Pharmacists Group.
The idea has been supported by a range of organisations, including the Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery, the Royal College of Surgeons and the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.