An alumnus of National Defence Academy, Defence Service Staff College, Wellington and Royal College of Defence Studies, London, he is a qualified flying instructor and a test pilot with over 3000 hours of flying.
What does RCDS stand for?
RCDS stands for Royal College of Defence Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCDS
We have 15 other meanings of RCDS in our Acronym Attic
- Reference Conceptual Design Report
- River City Dirt Riders (Jacksonville, FL)
- Rural Community Development Resources (Washington)
- Raipur Churches Development and Relief Committee
- Rail Car Demurrage System
- Raster Chart Display Systems
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer
- Resource Cataloging and Distribution System
- Ring Christlich-Demokratischer Studenten
- Rye Country Day School (Rye, NY)
- Renfrew County District School Board (Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Research Center of Donbass Social Perspectives
- Reactor Coolant Drain Tank
- Recombinant DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Technology
- Region County District Type (Illinois schools code)
- Remote Control and Display Terminal (GTE)
- Radio Control and Display Unit (Mass Consultants Ltd.; UK)
- Remote Computer Display Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Admiral is a graduate of Royal College of Defence Studies.
London, June 18 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II on Monday delivered a lecture at the British Royal College of Defence Studies, RCDS in which he reviewed the current developments in the Middle East, efforts to achieve peace, the Syrian crisis as well as current regional and international challenges.
He conducted staff training at Greenwich, the Royal College of Defence Studies and attended the higher Command and Staff Course.
KING ABDULLAH WILL DELIVER A SPEECH ON THE ARAB-ISRAELI CONFLICT BEFORE THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS OF BRITAIN'S ROYAL COLLEGE OF DEFENCE STUDIES.
But addressing the Royal College of Defence Studies in London yesterday, Brown said: "It is not easy, the choices are not simple.
Addressing the Royal College of Defence Studies in London on Friday, Brown said: "Sadly, the government of Afghanistan has become a by-word for corruption.
The conference room is already securing repeat businesses from a number of local companies and organisations and, recently, members of the Royal College of Defence Studies used the venue during a trip to the North East.