Gayle's brutal knock against Pune Warriors India helped his side, the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), post a mammoth total of 264.
What does RCB stand for?
RCB stands for Royal Challengers Bangalore (Indian cricket team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCB
We have 139 other meanings of RCB in our Acronym Attic
- Robert Cray Band
- Robinson College of Business
- Robust Capon Beamformer
- Rock Creek Barrels, Inc
- Rockville Concert Band (Rockville, MD)
- Rødovre Concert Band (Rødovre, Denmark)
- Rogers County Bank
- Rose City Burial (band)
- Rossington Collins Band (est. 1979)
- Rosyth Concert Band
- Rubber Cove Base
- Rugby Club Baulois (French rugby club)
- Rugby Club de Ballancourt (French rugby club)
- Russian Commercial Bank (various locations)
- Reliability Centered Building and Equipment (NASA)
- Racine County Bar Association (Wisconsin)
- Ramsey County Bar Association (Minnesota)
- Rapid City Bowling Association
- Redwood Coast Brewers Association
- Regina Community Basketball Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Royal Challengers Bangalore host 2008 champions Rajasthan Royals in the second Indian Premier League (IPL) game of the day, looking to maintain their charge for a top four finish and qualification to the knock-out stages of the tournament.
On Thursday, it was Delhi lads Gautam Gambhir and Virat Kohli who were involved in an ugly spat during Kolkata Knight Riders match against Royal Challengers Bangalore in Bangalore.
Champions League Twenty20 best prices: 12-5 Royal Challengers Bangalore (Stan James), 11-4 NSW Blues (Bet365, Blue Square), 3 Mumbai (Betfred), 4 Somerset (Victor Chandler).
The 41-year-old spinner, who plays for the Rajasthan Royals, was handed the punishment by the Indian Premier League after RCA lodged a complaint over comments aimed at Dixit following last week's match between Rajasthan and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
CRICKET: Indian Premier League, Rajasthan Royals v Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore v Pune Warriors - ITV4 11am.
CRICKET: Indian Premier League, Delhi DareDevils v Deccan Chargers & Royal Challengers Bangalore v Rajasthan Royals - ITV4 1100, Setanta Ireland 11.