The Royal Cayman Islands Police Service (RCIPS) said it was being kept "fully updated and informed" about the investigation.
What does RCIPS stand for?
RCIPS stands for Royal Cayman Islands Police Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Regional Communications Infrastructure Program (World Bank)
- Réseau Canadien d'Information sur le Patrimoine (French)
- Réseau d'Information sur le Patrimoine (French: Canadian Heritage Information Network)
- Risk Control Improvement Plan
- Riverside County Integrated Project (California)
- Rolling Contractor Insurance Program
- Royal Cayman Islands Police
- Rochester Community Individual Practice Association (New York)
- Royal Cayman Islands Police Force
- Rutgers Center for Innovative Print and Paper
- Response to Childhood Incest Questionnaire
- Research Center for Integrated Quantum Electronics (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- River City Industrial Refrigeration (Texas)
- Royal Commission on Industrial Relations (Canada)
- Royal Commonwealth Infantry Regiment (est. 2001; online gaming)
- Reliability-Centered Inspect and Repair Only As Needed
- Regional Cadet Instructor School
- Regional Crime Information System (Wisconsin)
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Cardiovasculal Credentialing International)
- Research Centre for Injury Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The visit to the Cayman Islands last week was the result of a request from the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service (RCIPS) and the Gover nor of the Island for help after they suffered five fatal shootings in just nine days.
The visit to the Cayman Islands last week was the result of a request from the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service (RCIPS) and the Governor of the island for help after they suffered five fatal shootings in just nine days.