A one-under-par 72 in the final round was enough for the South Korean, who finished the four-round tournament at the Royal Canberra Golf Club at 18 under.
What does RCGC stand for?
RCGC stands for Royal Canberra Golf Club (Deakin West, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCGC
We have 7 other meanings of RCGC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Commerce and Growth Association
- Remote Carrier Group Alarm (security industry)
- Rose City Gymnastics Academy (Porland, OR)
- Royal Canadian Golf Association
- St. Louis Regional Chamber & Growth Association
- Road Casualties Great Britain (Department of Transport; UK)
- Riyadh Cables Group of Companies
- Rochester Civic Garden Center (Rochester, NY)
- Rose City Gun Collectors
- Rowan College of Gloucester County (Glassboro, NJ)
- Royal Chiangmai Golf Club (Thailand)
- Royal Colwood Golf Club (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Runners' Club of Greater Cincinnati (est. 1977; Cincinnati, OH)
- Research Center for Group Dynamics (University of Michigan)
- Recycled Capital Grant Fund
- Reglas de Conversión Grafemo-Fonema
- Renaissance Charitable Gift Fund
- Romanian Credit-Guaranteed Fund
- Rural Credit Guarantee Fund
- Rose City Gay Freedom Band (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colombian Uribe enjoyed a bogey-free six-under par 67 to go with her opening round 64 at the Royal Canberra Golf Club, moving her to 15 under.
The drama happened at the Royal Canberra Golf Club in Yarralumla, in the Handa Australian open.