The Royal Canadian Yacht Club team lead by Terry McLaughlin were worthy Victors.
What does RCYC stand for?
RCYC stands for Royal Canadian Yacht Club
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCYC
We have 4 other meanings of RCYC in our Acronym Attic
- Research Collaborative on Youth Activism (San Francisco State University; San Francisco, CA)
- Rotary Club of York Ainsty (UK)
- Royse City Youth Association (Royse City, TX)
- Royal Ceylon Air Force (now Sri Lanka Air Force)
- Revolutionary Communist Youth Brigade
- Rochester Community Youth Basketball Association (Minnesota)
- Radio Carbon Years Before Present (also known as RCBP; historical dating)
- Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club (Ravena, NY)
- Red Cross Youth Club
- Richmond County Yacht Club (Staten Island, NY)
- Royal Cork Yacht Club (Cork, Ireland)
- Rush Creek Yacht Club (Rockwall, TX)
- River City Youth Foundation (Texas)
- River City Youth Hockey (La Crosse, WI)
- Russian Communist Youth League (Bolsheviks; North Korea)
- Responsible CItizenship Youth Movement (Philippines)
- Rural Church Youth Ministries (est. 1996)
- Reseau Cancer Yvelines Nord (French: Yvelines Northern Cancer Network; Meulan, France)
- Regional Competitions for Young Organists
- Radiant Child Yoga Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mistakes were brutally punished and in the end the Royal Canadian Yacht Club team led by Terry McLaughlin were worthy victors.