Even The Royal Canadian Regiment and the Vandoos (Royal 22[degrees] Regiment) are being asked to rebadged to the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI) to help boost up the company strength of the 1st and 3rd Battalions.
What does RCR stand for?
RCR stands for Royal Canadian Regiment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCR
We have 136 other meanings of RCR in our Acronym Attic
- Rock Creek Ranch (various locations)
- Rockcliff Resources Inc (Sudbury, ON, Canada)
- Rocket City Ramble
- Room Cavity Ratio (lighting calculation)
- Room Condition Report
- Rose City Rollers (Oregon)
- Rotate Carry Right
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Rothamsted Collection of Rhizobium (Harpenden, UK)
- ROV Component Replacement
- Royal College of Radiologists (UK; also seen as RCOR)
- Royal Crown Revue (band)
- Royal Crystal Rock (All the World, crystalware)
- Ruby Change Request (Ruby programming language)
- Rugby Club Revélois (French rugby club)
- Runway Condition Reading
- Runway Condition Report
- Russian Chemical Reviews (journal; est. 1960)
- Receive Control Register 1
- Rainbow County Restaurants Association (est. 2008)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Airmen with the 93rd Air Ground Operations Wing joined forces with airborne units from the Army's 82nd Airborne Division and Canada's Company M, 3rd Battalion, 3rd Royal Canadian Regiment for the exercise.
Padre Steele, 36, Second Battalion Royal Canadian Regiment, has been an army chaplain for seven years.
The three-day operation from January 29 to 31 was involving Afghan National Security Forces, troops from the 3rd Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment Battle Group, elements of 42 British Royal Marine Commandos, and 2-2 Infantry from the United States Army, the release said.
His citation reads: "For outstanding gallantry during conflict in Bosnia-Herzegovinia while assigned to the Royal Canadian Regiment in Drvar .
Atten-tion: The Guard at Buckingham Palace was changed yesterday, as the 2nd Battalion of the Royal Canadian Regiment (front) took up their royal guard duties.