With his COTC certificate he was made an officer in the Royal Canadian Ordnance Corps and was sent to Fort Lewis, in the state of Washington, where the Canadian troops were gathered prior to taking ship for Korea.
What does RCOC stand for?
RCOC stands for Royal Canadian Ordnance Corps
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCOC
We have 23 other meanings of RCOC in our Acronym Attic
- Raleigh Church of Christ (Raleigh, NC)
- Regional Center of Orange County (Santa Ana, CA)
- Regional Communications Operations Center
- Remote Control of Outdoor Circuits (Trinetics; street lighting)
- Republican Culture of Corruption
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce (Richmond, CA)
- Ringwood Chamber of Commerce (Ringwood, NJ)
- Riverdale Chamber of Commerce (est. 1958; Riverdale, IL)
- Road Commission for Oakland County (Beverly Hills, MI)
- Rotorua Chamber of Commerce (New Zealand)
- Regional Cooperation Office for City Informatization (Shanghai, China)
- Regional Cooperation Organization for Development (China)
- Resource Conservation Overlay District (various states)
- Royal Corinthian One Design (boat; est. 1934)
- Ruined City of Dranik (video game feature)
- Recruitment Centre of Excellence
- Regional Centres of Excellence (UK)
- Riverside County Office of Education (Riverside, CA)
- Rotary Club of Evergreen (Colorado)
- Rotorcraft Center of Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served in World War Two with the 1st Royal Canadian Ordnance Corps, then took up rifle marksmanship and qualified for the Canadian Rifle Team to Bisley 12 times and represented Canada at the 1966 Commonwealth Games.
Former members of the Royal Canadian Ordnance Corps are invited to attend the Pacific Region RCOC annual reunion in Chilliwack, B.