Early Sunday morning, Royal Canadian Mounted Police at Carbon descended on the resort, and found it full of men playing cards.
What does RCMP stand for?
RCMP stands for Royal Canadian Mounted Police
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCMP
We have 22 other meanings of RCMP in our Acronym Attic
- Riverside County Mounted Mavericks (Lake Elsinore, CA)
- Root Certificate Management Messages
- Radio Control Model News (hobbyist magazine)
- Radar Control Maintenance Panel
- Range Complex Management Plan
- Remote Certificate Mapping Protocol
- Remote Command (UNIX remote service command)
- Risk Characterization Management Policy
- River Corridor Management Plan
- Roman Catholic Mission Property
- Royal College of Medicine Perak (Malaysia)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police-First Nations Community Policing Services
- Research Center for Medical Polymers and Biomaterials (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Royal City Musical Productions Inc. (Ontario)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Pension Plan
- Research Centre for Mathematical and Physical Sciences (Bangladesh)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Veterans' Association
- Regional Cerebral Metabolic Rate
- Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (Kenya)
- Regional Cerebral Metabolic Rate of Glucose
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police do not evoke the heroic image they once did, but they do have a storied history all their own.
In addition, Chahal has forwarded information to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
Bill C-78 will delete the words "surviving spouse," "spouse," and, in some cases, "wives" or "widow" in the Public Service Superannuation Act, Canadian Forces Superannuation Act, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Superannuation Act, the Defence Services Pension Continuation Act, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Pension Continuation Act, and the Members of Parliament Retiring Allowances Act, and replace these well understood terms with the terms "survivor" or "survivors.