I had long forgotten it, until I found it again in my latest newsletter from the Royal Canadian Military Institute.
What does RCMI stand for?
RCMI stands for Royal Canadian Military Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCMI
We have 3 other meanings of RCMI in our Acronym Attic
- Radio City Music Hall
- Redbridge Concern for Mental Health (UK)
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital (Doniphan, MO)
- Ross Clark Material Handling (est. 1983)
- Resilient Children Making Healthy Choices (preschool program)
- Realty Center Management, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Relative Case Mix Index
- Research Centers in Minority Institutions (NIH)
- Revival Chinese Ministries International (Oakland, CA)
- Rock Construction and Mining, Inc. (Canada)
- Royal Connecting Ministries International (various locations)
- Rapala Club Membership Kit
- Research Council on Mathematics Learning
- Rich Client Markup Language
- Rocket City Math League
- Rat Isolated Colonic Muscularis Mucosae (pharmacology)
- Registered Competitive Market Maker (NYSE member)
- Remote Control Multimedia (Philips' remote control spec)
- Riverside County Mounted Mavericks (Lake Elsinore, CA)
- Root Certificate Management Messages
Samples in periodicals archive:
The article then quoted Brian Macdonald of the Royal Canadian Military Institute, a defence think-tank in Toronto.
For those in the Toronto area the Royal Canadian Military Institute has a great deal to offer.
Without media involvement, all decisions would be made by the same National Defence leadership the Royal Canadian Military Institute recently criticized as being responsible for the degradation of the Canadian Forces, one distrusted by many serving members.
The Royal Canadian Military Institute (RCMI) of Toronto held a news conference on Parliament Hill on 27 June to publicize their report titled "A Wake -- Up Call for Canada: The Need for a New Military," which is highly critical of the Canadian government's commitment to the CF.
The Military Affairs and Defence Committee of the Royal Canadian Military Institute believes that the role of budgets in the current malaise pervading Canada's military is only part of the problem.