He is president of the Royal Canadian Geographical Society and editorial board editor for The Globe and Mail.
What does RCGS stand for?
RCGS stands for Royal Canadian Geographical Society (La Societé Géographique Royale du Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCGS
We have 5 other meanings of RCGS in our Acronym Attic
- Riverside Casino & Golf Resort (Riverside, Iowa)
- Research Center for Groundwater Remediation Design
- Rat Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
- Relevant Candidate General Resource Unit Group
- Rare Currency Grading Service (California)
- Reno County Genealogical Society (Kansas)
- Research Centre for Gender Studies
- Rock County Genealogical Society (Wisconsin)
- Rockwell Collins Government Systems
- Rockwell County Genealogical Society (Rockwell County, Texas)
- Royal Court of the Golden Spike Empire (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Redwood City Girls Softball League (California)
- Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Consulting, Inc.
- Regional Cerebral Glucose Utilization
- Regionalne Centrum Gospodarki Wodno (Polish: Regional Center of Water and Wastewater; Tychy, Poland)
- Reiki Center of Greater Washington (Rockville, MD)
- Rural Community Gateway Website (Scotland, UK)
- Fine Unit of Measurement (see BCH)
- Race Relations, Cross Cultural Understanding, and Human Rights (school board policy; Canada)
- Radial Contouring Hitch (tractor component)