Some of the biggest ones are 36 centimetres long and 12 centimetres wide, and are probably the biggest predatory teeth ever discovered," The New Scientist quoted team member Olivier Lambert, of the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, as saying.
What does RBINS stand for?
RBINS stands for Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RBINS in our Acronym Attic
- Robert Bosch Industrietreuhand KG
- Ralf Brown Interrupt List
- Reckitt Benckiser India Ltd. (India)
- Recognized Built-In Loss (taxes)
- Respiratory Bronchiolitis Interstitial Lung Disease
- Random-Bond Ising Model
- Risk-Based Inspection and Maintenance (engineering)
- Royal Bank Investment Management (Canada)
- Reserve Best in Multi Breed Show
- Robert Bosch Investment Nederland BV (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Reproductive Biology (college course title)
- Research and Breeding Institute of Pomology (Czech Republic)
- Retrotransposon-Based Insertion Polymorphism
- Risk-Based Inspection Planning
- Rural Business Investment Program
- Region-Based Image Retrieval
- Regional Business Investment Ready Program (Victoria, Australia)
- Ras Beirut International School (Lebanon)
- Rate and Benefits Information System (healthcare services)
- Research Based Instructional Strategies (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coignoul Author affiliations: Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, Brussels, Belgium (T.