Orlaith Michelle Wylie And those in attendance had the bonus of knowing all funds raised went towards the MRI Scanner Appeal for The Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
What does RBHSC stand for?
RBHSC stands for Royal Belfast Hospital For Sick Children (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RBHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Behavioral Health Network (Mattoon, IL)
- R. B. Harrison Public Library (Raleigh, NC)
- Rule-Based Height Regulator (automotive safety)
- Rainier Beach High School (Seattle, Washington)
- Rancho Bernardo High School (California)
- Riverside Brookfield High School (Riverside, IL)
- Robert Bateman High School (Ontario, Canada)
- Rock Bridge High School (Columbia, Missouri)
- Roger Bacon High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Rondebosch Boys' High School (South Africa)
- Regional Board of Health and Social Services (Canada)
- Radio Berlin International
- Radio Bluegrass International (Owensboro, KY)
- Re-Based Impact
- Real Biblical Inspiration
- Really Big Ice-Cream (Walgreens commercial)
- Rebirthing Breathwork International
- Rech Brûleurs Industriels (French: Rech Industrial Burners)
- Reddit Bureau of Investigation
- Redeemer Broadcasting Inc. (radio and internet ministry; Olivebridge, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LIVERPOOL law firm DWF and building consultancy EC Harris are to hold a charity auction in Manchester tomorrow, in order to raise money for the Alder Hey Imagine Appeal, the Christie Charitable Fund and the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
A spokeswoman for the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, said there had been no change in his condition.
Make those cheques payable to Helping Hand and send them to: Man of the People, Helping Hand, Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, 180 Falls Road, Belfast BT12 6BE.
She was flown back to Belfast in May and has since been receiving the best of care in the Royal Belfast Hospital For Sick Children.
Conor Mitchell, 15, died in 2003 at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.