This place is full of stories and learning to understand its characters and landscape will enable you to find legibility in other places,' says The Royal Australian Institute of Architects Gold Medallist Richard Leplastrier at the start of this year's Ozetecture Summer School.
What does RAIA stand for?
RAIA stands for Royal Australian Institute of Architects
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAIA
We have 4 other meanings of RAIA in our Acronym Attic
- Routing Area Identification
- Royal Anthropological Institute
- Rules as Interpreted (gaming)
- Rural Access Initiative
- Rural Alliance Inc (Shasta, CA)
- Rural Area Interface
- Remote Alarm Indication-Customer Installation (Hekimian)
- Resident Assessment Instrument-Mental Health Project (Canada)
- Retinoic Acid-Induced 3
- Registro Andaluz de Identificación Animal (Spanish)
- Rail Accident Investigation Branch (UK)
- Real Ale in A Bottle (UK)
- Radio Amateur Invalid and Blind Club (UK)
- Records Administration Information Center
- Redundant Array of Inexpensive Computers
- Resident Agent in Charge (federal law enforcement)
- Restricted Area Identification Card
- Restricted Area Identity Card (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority)
- Retention Advisement and Information Center (California State University Los Angeles)
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hughes, Helen 2008 'Housing for Aborigines and Tortes Strait Inlanders' in Royal Australian Institute of Architects (ed.
au/ybe/about_ybe (1) Comprising officials from the Australian Department of the Environment and Heritage, the Western Australian Department of Housing and Works and the Royal Australian Institute of Architects.