The Journal of the Royal Australian Historical Society is a peer-reviewed journal.
What does RAHS stand for?
RAHS stands for Royal Australian Historical Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAHS
We have 24 other meanings of RAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Risk Adjusted Hurdle Rate
- Russian Association of Human Reproduction (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Raisbeck Aviation High School (Washington)
- Ramstein American High School (Ramstein, Germany)
- Regional Animal Health Service
- Rio Americano High School
- Rite Aid Health Solutions (pharmacy)
- Robbinsdale Armstrong High School (Plymouth, MN)
- Rochester Adams High School (Rochester Hills, MI)
- Roseville Area High School (Roseville, Minnesota)
- Rochester Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Radiology Alliance for Health Services Research
- Research Assistantships for High School Students
- Registered Animal Health Technician
- Rural Allied Health Team (Australia)
- Recirculation Air Handling Unit
- Rural Allied Health Undergraduate Scholarship (Australia)
- Radar Altimeter Indicator (avionics)
- Radio and Allied Industries
- Radio Audizioni Italiane
Samples in periodicals archive:
For similar outbreaks in Australian reformatories, sometimes instigated by Irish immigrant girls, see Noeline Williamson, ""Hymns, Songs and Blackguard Verses": Life in the Industrial and Reformatory School for Girls in New South Wales, Part 1, 1867-1887," Journal of the Royal Australian Historical Society [Australia], Vol.
Ian Jack, President Royal Australian Historical Society
At the State Local History Conference, Ian Jack received a well-deserved fellowship for his service to Australian History and the Royal Australian Historical Society.
Since we formed our society, we have had members represent us at all Royal Australian Historical Society State History Conferences.
For many years a councillor of the Royal Australian Historical Society he was Vice President from 1975 until 1977 and President from 1977 to 1982.
Thus he founded the Royal Australian Historical Society 'Brendan Lane Mullins Memorial Medal', awarded to students excelling in history in the secondary school leaving certificate.
Like the Royal Australian Historical Society, the National Library celebrates its centenary this year, and it has marked the occasion with the publication of this beautiful casebound and jacketed volume, illustrated for the most part in full colour, describing its collections and collection policy over the past century.