What does RAAFA stand for?
RAAFA stands for Royal Australian Air Force Association, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Remote Access to Archaeological Data (Ministry of Natural Resource Operations; Canada)
- Reports Analysis and Audit Division (Washington, DC)
- Regional Accounting & Disbursing Center
- Royal Australian Army Dental Corps (est. 1943)
- Routine Antenatal Anti-D Prophylaxis
- Radar and ADS (Automatic Dependent Surveillance) Display System (air traffic control)
- Rear Admiral Administration Eastern Fleet (US Navy)
- Review of Army Analysis - Expanded
- Roswell Army Air Field
- Royal Australian Air Force
- Royal Australian Air Force Nursing Service
- Royal Australian Air Force Specialist Reserve
- Royal Australian Air Force virtual
- Radio Amateur Association of Greece (est. 1958)
- Real Algebraic and Analytic Geometry
- Regional Archive Advisory Group (Museums, Libraries and Archives Council; UK)
- Road Accident Action Group (Australia)
- Religious Action for Affordable Housing (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Reno Area Alliance for the Homeless (Nevada)
- Rosemary Altea Association of Healers (England)