New York (AirGuideBusiness - Aerospace & Defense News - Defense Asia / Pacific) Jul 10, 2011 Royal Australian Air Force Australian Air Force extends contract with BAE systems.
What does RAAF stand for?
RAAF stands for Royal Australian Air Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RAAF
We have 4 other meanings of RAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Refugee Aid and Development
- Remote Access to Archaeological Data (Ministry of Natural Resource Operations; Canada)
- Reports Analysis and Audit Division (Washington, DC)
- Regional Accounting & Disbursing Center
- Royal Australian Army Dental Corps (est. 1943)
- Routine Antenatal Anti-D Prophylaxis
- Radar and ADS (Automatic Dependent Surveillance) Display System (air traffic control)
- Rear Admiral Administration Eastern Fleet (US Navy)
- Review of Army Analysis - Expanded
- Roswell Army Air Field
- Royal Australian Air Force Association, Inc.
- Royal Australian Air Force Nursing Service
- Royal Australian Air Force Specialist Reserve
- Royal Australian Air Force virtual
- Radio Amateur Association of Greece (est. 1958)
- Real Algebraic and Analytic Geometry
- Regional Archive Advisory Group (Museums, Libraries and Archives Council; UK)
- Road Accident Action Group (Australia)
- Religious Action for Affordable Housing (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Reno Area Alliance for the Homeless (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second and third books will describe F/A-18 squadrons of the Marine Corps and Royal Australian Air Force, and those in the eastern Mediterranean during the same period.
Members of the Queen's Colour Squadron of the RAF and of the Royal Australian Air Force will lead the funeral procession.
As a DoD contractor, she supported the Royal Australian Air Force F/A-18 program for nine years.