The event to be held on Wednesday, July 3 and Thursday, July 4 is being organised by the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers.
What does RABDF stand for?
RABDF stands for Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Realtor Association of Bay County (Bay County, Michigan)
- Remote Area Border Crossing (between Canada and USA)
- Remote Area Border Crossing Program (Canada)
- Riken Ajax Browser Computing
- Rotating Activated Bacillus Contactor
- Russian-American Business Council
- Random Act of Bookcrossing Kindness
- Regional Arm Brain Circulation Time
- Rural Azerbaijan Business Development (USAID)
- Russian-American Business Dialogue
- Richmond Association for Business Economics (Richmond, VA)
- Russian Association of Business Education (est. 1990)
- Renal Arterial Blood Flow
- Radar Beacon Forward Air Controller
- Radial Artery Blood Flow Velocity
- Rechtspraak Antwerpen Brussel Gent (Dutch; Belgian law journal)
- Rich As Bill Gates
- The Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (UK)
- Rebellion Against Big Irrepressible Dweebs
- Rabies Immune Globulin
Samples in periodicals archive:
A record 480 trade exhibitors have booked stand space and of those, over 20% have taken additional space compared with previous years, a trend which reflects the strength of the industry'support," said Mr Everington, who is also chief executive of the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers.
Event organiser, the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers (RABDF), supported by the Livestock Auctioneers Association (LAA), is offering free coach travel from Hexham and Wooler marts on purchase of an online ticket for PS20, the same as gate price.
The event has been organised by the British Grassland Society, Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers and Milk Development Council.
More than 300 stall bookings have been received from almost 90 exhibitors and the waiting list is in to double figures, according the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers.
The ARC Addington Fund, which supports farmers stricken by foot and mouth, will hold a collection and the money raised will be matched by Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers and the HSBC Bank.