Free Energy In May, Manasc Isaac's Greenstone Government of Canada Building in Yellowknife was honoured with a 2007 Royal Architectural Institute of Canada Innovation Award for the integration of Photovoltaics (PV) into the curtain wall glass.
What does RAIC stand for?
RAIC stands for Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAIC
We have 18 other meanings of RAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Australian Institute of Architects
- Rail Accident Investigation Branch (UK)
- Real Ale in A Bottle (UK)
- Radio Amateur Invalid and Blind Club (UK)
- Records Administration Information Center
- Redundant Array of Inexpensive Computers
- Resident Agent in Charge (federal law enforcement)
- Restricted Area Identification Card
- Restricted Area Identity Card (Canadian Air Transport Security Authority)
- Retention Advisement and Information Center (California State University Los Angeles)
- Ranking and Averaging Independent Component Analysis by Reproducibility
- Racal Imagery Compression and Transmission System
- Radiosonde Observation Icing at ...
- Redundant Array of Independent Coffee Machines
- Race Against Impaired Driving
- Radar Identification and Direction (System)
- Ram-Air Inflatable Decelerator
- Random Array of Independent Disks
- Rapid Access to Information in the DLA (Defense Logistics Agency)
- Rapid Aerostat Initial Deployment (System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fraser, a former Speaker of the House of Commons, chairs the committee which also includes Denis Desautels, former Auditor General of Canada, Frank LeBlanc, a professional engineer, Jean-Claude Marsan, an architect and urban planner, and Terence Williams, another architect and the former Chancellor of the College of Fellows of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
Mathers, "Obituary: Eden Smith," Journal of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (March 1950), 112-13 and "Church Architect Eden Smith, 92, Dies," Toronto Daily Star (14 Oct.