A total of 150 riders, including royal ambassadors and volunteer riders, have helped fulfil our goal of screening more than 5,000 people this year," Abu Sultan said.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Royal Ambassadors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Roman Army
- Room Air
- Roughness Average (Surface texture of materials)
- Roundhead Association (historical reenactment group)
- Route Analysis CSCI
- Router Advertisement (Message)
- Router Arbiter
- Routing Arbiter
- Routing Area Identifier Within Routing Domain (TMN)
- Royal Academy
- Royal Arch (Masons)
- Royal Artillery
- Royal Nepal Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Rubberized Asphalt
- Run Aggressive (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Running Account (billing; various companies)
- Runs Allowed per 9 Innings (baseball; like ERA, but with unearned runs also)
- Rupture Adhésive (French: Adhesive Break; construction)
- Rural Area (terrain type)
- Ruthless Aggression
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arriving in Dubai on Saturday, the riders started their journey from the Union House in Jumeirah and made a stop at Burj Al Arab where Shaikha Salama and Shaikha Shamma joined the Pink riders for the first time as the royal ambassadors for the noble cause.
Nathaniel often accompanied Gabe to Wednesday night services at Calvary Baptist Church, where they would take part in Royal Ambassadors, a religious program designed for boys.