The results, presented at the recent Wounds UK conference in Harrogate by Lindsey Bullough and Diane Wilkinson of the Royal Albert Edward Infirmary in Wigan, showed that there were no infections and zero re-admissions.
What does RAEI stand for?
RAEI stands for Royal Albert Edward Infirmary (Wrightington,Wigan & Leigh NHS Trust)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RAEI in our Acronym Attic
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council (Rockford, IL)
- Radio Assignment Electronic Data Dissemination Format
- Rochester Area Economic Development, Inc. (Minnesota)
- Rhônalpénergie-Environnement (French: Rhone-Alpes Energy and Environment)
- Rifiuti Apparecchiature Elettriche ed Elettroniche (Italian: Electric and Electronic Equipment Waste)
- Russian Association for Engineering Education (Moscow, Russia)
- Rapid Response Air Expeditionary Force (US Air Force)
- Regional Area Ejection Fraction
- Romanian-American Enterprise Fund
- Recent Advances in Exploration Geophysics (conference)
- Radio Ad Effectiveness Lab
- Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory (University of California, Berkeley)
- Radioactive Air Emission Management
- Refractory Anemia with Excess of Myeloblasts
- Região Administrativa Especial de Macau (Portuguese: Macao Special Administrative Region)
- Royal Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Range and Angle Encoder Modification
- Radiological Air Emissions Management Program
- Remote Areas Emergency Medicine and Survival (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2006; 135: 671 Authors: M Dykes, S Izzat, V Pothula Location: Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, Wigan, UK
The early hours romp is said to have happened on Swinley ward at the Royal Albert Edward Infirmary in Wigan, Lancs.
2) Current affiliation: Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom.
Lead singer Richard Ashcroft secretly slipped into the cancer ward at the Royal Albert Edward Infirmary in his home town to visit a dying fan.
Special thanks to Bill Dawson for the moving Humanist Service and to the staff at Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, Wigan for their kindness and care.
The comments will form part of CHI's inspection of Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Trust, which runs Billinge Hospital, Leigh Infirmary, Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, Whelley Hospital and Wrightington Hospital, Lancashire.