740337 , of the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve, was aged 23 when he died.
What does RAFVR stand for?
RAFVR stands for Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Royal Air Force Triathlon Association (UK)
- Royal Air Force Technical College (UK Royal Air Force)
- Royal Air Force Transport Command (UK)
- Revised American Foreign Trade Definitions
- Related Adhesion Focal Tyrosine Kinase
- Reconnaissance Attack Fighter Training System
- Road Agency Formation Unit (Uganda)
- Realtor Association of the Fox Valley (Geneva, IL)
- Risk-Adjusted Fair Value
- Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia (Italy)
- Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve Training (UK)
- Right Atrial Free Wall (heart)
- Rosemount Australian Fashion Week
- Royal Air Force Walking and Road Marching Association (est. 1980; UK)
- Rochester Area Family YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) (Minnesota)
- Repetitive Atrial Firing Zone
- Radial Artery Graft
- Radiocommunication Advisory Group
- Raising & Giving (UK student charitable organization)
- Ramgavar Azadagan Gusaktsoutioun (Armenian Ramgavar Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sgt Isaac was a former pupil of the school before serving as a member of the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve serving in 64 Squadron.
Previously, all that was known about Sgt Beaumont was that he was a member of the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve, whose parents were Leonard Wallace Beaumont and Georgina Mary Beaumont.
After joining the cadets in the 1970s and then going into the RAF, Andy returned to the unit as an adult warrant officer and was subsequently commissioned into the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve (Training).
CAPTION(S): Sgt Victor Bain, of the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve The RAF Bristol Blenheim bomber which came down over Cwmavon
All that is known about the 21-year-old is that he was a member of the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve, who grew up in Fenham, Newcastle, and his parents were Leonard Wallace Beaumont and Georgina Mary Beaumont.
He was educated at King Henry VIII School and in April 1939 joined the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve.
Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve who died age 22 on 12 December 1940 Son of Kenneth and Sarah Winifred Marston, of Coventry.