97 -$967 Rico Recinto de San Juan Rowan-Cabarrus Community College N.
What does RCCC stand for?
RCCC stands for Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCCC
We have 143 other meanings of RCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Republican Congressional Campaign Committee
- Reserve Component Career Counselor
- Reserve Component Coordination Council
- Responsibility Center/Cost Center
- Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center (Sacramento, California)
- River City Cab Company (Peoria, IL)
- River Corridor Closure Contract (Washington)
- Riviera Classic Car Club (France)
- Roanoke College Children's Choir (Salem, VA)
- Rock Creek Country Club (Portland, OR)
- Rape Crisis Center of Collin County (Texas)
- Radiologic, Classic and Clinical Chemistry Division (US Army Center for Health Promotion & Preventive Medicine)
- Radio Controlled Car Club Hinterbruehl (Austria)
- Research Center for Conservation of Cultural Relics
- Randomized Concentration-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Renal Cell Carcinoma of Clear Type
- Respite and Crisis Care Coalition of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Rabbit Cortical Collecting Duct (cells)
- Radio Control Club of Detroit (est. 1953; model aviation)
- Rat Kidney Cortical Collecting Duct (cells)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program is co-sponsored by Business Innovation & Growth (BIG), a non-profit membership organization supporting high growth entrepreneurs, Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, the North Carolina Department of Commerce, the Centralina Workforce Development Board, Employment Security Commission/JobLink Career Center, NC Research Campus and the NC Workforce Development Training Center.
A graduate of Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, she carried on her studies at the University of North Carolina and earned a certificate in early childhood development.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College in Salisbury will receive $250,000 to purchase equipment for an aseptic bioprocessing suite on the North Carolina Research Campus.
In the spring of 2003, Rowan-Cabarrus Community College leaders, along with representatives of local government, were called to a meeting in Raleigh with state economic officials.