Within its category, Roundup/ Roundup Ultra has always been a leader.
What does RUM stand for?
RUM stands for Roundup Ultra
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RUM
We have 38 other meanings of RUM in our Acronym Attic
- Release Upgrade Manual
- Remington Ultra Magnum (ammunition)
- Remote Underwater Manipulator
- Remote Unit Manipulator/Monitor
- Remote User Multiplex
- Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Resource Updating Manager (software)
- Resources & Unit Monitoring
- Return Unwanted Medicines
- Revenue Under Management (finance)
- Rumanian (linguistics)
- Rapid Urban Malaria Appraisal
- Request Update Multiple Access
- Responsible Use of Medicines in Agriculture Alliance (est. 1997; Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Right Up My Alley
- Reserve Unit Manpower Authorization System
- Realistic, Understandable, Measurable, Believable and Attainable
- Regular Update on Methyl Bromide Alternatives (newsletter)
- Rincon University Marching Band Association
- Rutgers University Mind Brain Analysis (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis-based Monsanto produces the Roundup Ultra herbicide used in the fumigation--3 million liters over the past decade.
The US has sprayed tons of Roundup and Roundup Ultra (produced by the St.
Colombia's minister of the environment, Juan Mayer, said he was unaware of harm to humans or the environment caused by the spraying with Roundup Ultra.