The chin bubble on the pilot's side of the aircraft takes the brunt of the rapid firing of 1,100 rounds per minute.
What does RD/MIN stand for?
RD/MIN stands for Rounds Per Minute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Road, Delivery, And Equipment Operations
- Requirements Determination And Exercise System
- Radar Deception & Jamming
- Research, Development and Production
- Research, Development & Test
- Research, Development and Technology
- RNA/DNA Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Research Diagnosis for Tardive Dyskinesia
- Reliability Development/Growth Testing
- Registered Dietician/Licensed Dietician
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action
- Radarman First Class (USN Rating)
- Region of Difference 1
- Radarman Second Class (USN Rating)
- Radarman Third Class (USN Rating)
- 50% Respiratory Rate Decrease
- Racial Discrimination Act (Australia)
- Radar Data Acquisition
- Railway Design Associates (model trains)
- Rainy Day Amendment (Oregon, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 25mm chain gun has a range of three kilometres and is capable of firing up to 500 rounds per minute.
Hernon's machines are capable of simultaneously applying projectile and primer sealant, vision systems inspections, and UV curing at speeds in excess of 200 rounds per minute.
They will be armed with deadly Heckler & Koch sub-machine guns that are capable of firing up to 750 rounds per minute.
Airsoft skirmishing is a modern combat sport in which participants dressed in combat fatigues "eliminate" opponents using air weapons which can fire up to 1000 rounds per minute.
Testing has shown rate of fire reduction of over 300 rounds per minute dramatically reducing muzzle climb.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Paladin The M-109 Paladin is a selfpropelled howitzer that can fire four rounds per minute up to 22,000 meters or 30,000 meters assisted.