The scope of this subcontract is to construct the following components of the Wheatstone Project: Import fill from borrow pits 1, 2 & 3 and rough grade plant site area Heavy haul road, plant area roads, patrol roads and borrow pit access roads Sedimentation basins and the hydrotest pond The project scope of work includes: Clearing & topsoil Earthworks (cut to fill and borrow to fill) Roads Drainage (culverts, lime stabilisation and open drains) Slope & storm protection Crushed stone pavements Supply various rock products Restoration & seeding country :Australia 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does RG stand for?
RG stands for Rough Grade (construction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RG
We have 41 other meanings of RG in our Acronym Attic
- Ring Gear (automotive)
- Rio Grande (railroad; river)
- Rio Group
- Risk Guideline
- Rive Gauche (French: Left Bank)
- Riveted Plate Girder (engineering)
- Robbins-Gioia Inc (program management company)
- Rock Guitar
- Roentgenium (element)
- Rold Gold (food brand)
- Roving Guns (gaming clan)
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment (UK)
- Rules Girl (from "The Rules" books)
- Rupert Grint (actor)
- Ryan Giggs (soccer player)
- University of Rio Grande (Rio Grande, Ohio)
- US Revenue Silver Tax (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Varig (Brazilian South Airways)
- Rochester Gas and Electric (Rochester, NY)
- Regulators Group on Construction Products in Contact with Drinking Water (European Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First remove everything from the room then use a floor sander to sand the floor with a rough grade paper in the direction of the boards.
One of those sections, the two-mile Hawk's Nest segment, will be where Alpha will remove coal while building a rough grade road bed for the CFX.