I used to like blokes who were a bit rough around the edges, a bit of a project.
What does RATE stand for?
RATE stands for Rough Around the Edges (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RATE
We have 12 other meanings of RATE in our Acronym Attic
- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
- Report Aboard Trained Date
- Restricted Alternating Treatments Design (hearing research)
- Random Access Time Division Multiple Access
- Royal Artillery Trials and Development Unit (British military; UK)
- Radioactivity and the Age of the Earth
- Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth
- Refine, Adapt, Terminate, Execute
- Remote Area Terminal Equipment
- Risk Assessment, Tools of Supervision, Evaluation (UK financial services)
- Routing And Traffic Engineering
- Run After Tax Evaders (Philippine's Bureau of Internal Revenue tax collection scheme)
- Maximum Rate At Which Irrigation Is Applied
- Raytheon Automatic Test Equipment Language
- Radiotelephone Operator
- Restaurant At the End of the Universe (book)
- Remote Area Teacher Education Program (Australia)
- Reliability, Assurance, Tangibles, Empathy, Responsiveness
- Rate Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
The band admitted they were worried the US wouldn't like their rough around the edges style and so are surprised by their success.
Unfortunately, the game fails to do the Toy Story name justice, and we've been left with a title which is rough around the edges and a chore to play.