Lipo, "Indirect Startup Rotor Position Sensor for Synchronous Reluctance Motor", Proc.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Rotor Position Sensor (large appliance component)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 373 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Rockford Public Schools
- Roentgens Per Second
- Role Playing Simulation
- Role Playing Strategy
- Role Playing System (gaming)
- Role-Playing Shooter (gaming)
- Rosanna Primary School (Australia)
- Rosewood Pottery Studio (Richmond, VA)
- Rotation Per Second
- Rotational Position Sensing
- Routine Product Set
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society (UK)
- Royal Philatelic Society
- Royal Photographic Society
- Rubber Producers' Society (India)
- Rulang Primary School (Singapore)
- Rutgers Preparatory School (New Jersey)
- Registers Publications Section District Library (US Navy)
- Reduced-Complexity Partial Sampling Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Radioisotope Power System and Heat Source
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rotor position sensor is built into the motor itself and sends an output signal back to the motor driver.