May 08-10 2006, "Ameliorate speed sensorless control of induction machine (IM) by a three level voltage inverter using indirect rotor field oriented control (IRFOC) scheme, simulation and experimentation validation, " Second International Conference on Electrical Systems ICES'06, Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria, pp.
What does RFOC stand for?
RFOC stands for Rotor Field Oriented Control (motors)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFOC
We have 4 other meanings of RFOC in our Acronym Attic
- Removed from Old Album
- Request for Order Acceptance
- Research Foundation Other Activities
- Responsible Firearms Owners of Alberta (Canada)
- Rolla Friends of the Animals (Rolla, MO)
- Reading First Ohio Center (reading education program)
- Ready for Operation Certificate (equipment certification)
- Real Food on Campus
- Regional Fire Operations Centre (Australia)
- Residential Funding of Canada (GMAC; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Run for Ovarian Cancer (Canada)
- Responsible Firearms Owners Coalition of British Columbia (Canada)
- Regional Field Operations Director (Department of Health Services; Wisconsin)
- Regionalist Front of Dumnonia (political movement; UK)
- Royal Forest of Dean (UK)
- Rear Fuselage Overheat Detection System
- Ready for Order Entry
- Rutland Friends of the Earth (UK)
- RF over Fiber (communications)
- Radio Frequency Over Glass (optic networks)