president of Huddersfield Textile Society, presented learner of the year awards to James Crosland, of Westwood Yarns in Holmfirth; Jean Johnson, of Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust; and Leanne Coid , of James Dewhurst Ltd in Altham, Lancashire.
What does RDASH stand for?
RDASH stands for Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RDASH in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability Design Analysis Report
- Regional and Domestic Air Route Area
- Radar Data Acquisition System
- Remote Data Acquisition Station
- Requirements Definition and Analysis Summary
- Research and Development Assistance Scheme (various organizations)
- Revised Dyadic Adjustment Scale (behavioral science)
- Riding for the Disabled Association South Australia (therapeutic horseback riding; Maylands, South Australia)
- Research, Development, and Acquisition Specialties Committee
- Richmond District After School Collaborative (San Francisco, CA)
- Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- Radar Data
- Rapid Dark Adaptation Test
- Rear Drive Axle Temperature
- Recordable Digital Audio Tape
- Research and Development Acceptance Test
- Rural Doctors Association of Tasmania (Australia)
- Research, Development, Acquisition, Test, and Evaluation
- Rapid Deployment Automatic Test System (US DoD)
- Remote Data Access Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Doncaster and South Humber Healthcare NHS Trust will become Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust later this year.