The effect of abduction and rotation on footprint contact for single-row, double-row, and modified double-row rotator cuff repair techniques.
What does RCR stand for?
RCR stands for Rotator Cuff Repair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCR
We have 136 other meanings of RCR in our Acronym Attic
- Road Casualty Reduction (UK)
- Road Crash Rescue
- Robertson Chart of Reliability (hang gliding)
- Rock Creek Ranch (various locations)
- Rockcliff Resources Inc (Sudbury, ON, Canada)
- Rocket City Ramble
- Room Cavity Ratio (lighting calculation)
- Room Condition Report
- Rose City Rollers (Oregon)
- Rotate Carry Right
- Rothamsted Collection of Rhizobium (Harpenden, UK)
- ROV Component Replacement
- Royal Canadian Regiment
- Royal College of Radiologists (UK; also seen as RCOR)
- Royal Crown Revue (band)
- Royal Crystal Rock (All the World, crystalware)
- Ruby Change Request (Ruby programming language)
- Rugby Club Revélois (French rugby club)
- Runway Condition Reading
- Runway Condition Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
rotator cuff repair procedure rates were projected to grow by a 4 percent compound annual growth rate to 485,902 procedures per year.
Byline: ANI Washington, March 1 (ANI): A rotator cuff repair surgery can help significantly reduce pain and improve shoulder functions, even after a tear recurrence, according to a new study.
Due to rotator cuff repair, I took 10 weeks off from running after the marathon, gradually built back up and now am running and spinning at the gym on a regular basis.
Canton, MA, announced that the FDA has granted 510(k) marketing clearance for the company's rotator cuff repair patch, which is indicated for use in soft tissue reinforcement applications, including certain rotator cuff repair surgeries.