Although the rotational position of the motor has conventionally been detected through software using the CPU, the FM3 family includes a new motor rotational position sensing counter, enabling automatic detection and making it possible to reduce the CPU workload.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Rotational Position Sensing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 373 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun (gaming journalism)
- Rockford Public Schools
- Roentgens Per Second
- Role Playing Simulation
- Role Playing Strategy
- Role Playing System (gaming)
- Role-Playing Shooter (gaming)
- Rosanna Primary School (Australia)
- Rosewood Pottery Studio (Richmond, VA)
- Rotation Per Second
- Rotor Position Sensor (large appliance component)
- Routine Product Set
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society (UK)
- Royal Philatelic Society
- Royal Photographic Society
- Rubber Producers' Society (India)
- Rulang Primary School (Singapore)
- Rutgers Preparatory School (New Jersey)
- Registers Publications Section District Library (US Navy)
- Reduced-Complexity Partial Sampling Minimum Mean Squared Error
Samples in periodicals archive:
Size Mode Page Parameter Control Inquiry Data Diagnostic Pages Capacity Controls Indicators Activity LED Fault LED Indicators Reliability MTBF Reliability Duty Cycle Interactive Error Management Internal Data Integrity Checks Data Integrity Dual Port (1) Logical Block Address (2) Rotational Position Sensing (3) Queue = 16 (4) Input Output Error Detection Code The SCSI Trade Association is based in San Francisco, Calif.