Torque was measured using a dynamometer (HBM U1) and rotation speed was measured applying an impulse meter (Vibro-Meter JP 1412).
What does VR stand for?
VR stands for Rotation Speed (aviation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VR
We have 33 other meanings of VR in our Acronym Attic
- Very Quiet Short Take-Off and Landing (aircraft)
- Viewers for Quality Television (est. 1984)
- Virtual Quality Tester (Agilent)
- Voice Quality Tester
- Vocational Qualification Transfer System
- Air Transport Squadron (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1958)
- Fleet Logistic Air Squadron (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1958)
- Fleet Logistics Support Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1976 to present)
- Fleet Tactical Support Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1958 to 1976)
- Heading to A Radial
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rotation speed, elongation range as well as elongation speed are freely programmable due to the PLC control of the SIM-7300, which also provides for data acquisition, as well as control of temperature, humidity and ozone concentration.
Features include a Windows-based numerical control, HSD cartridge-type electro-spindle with bi-directional rotation speeds of up to 24,000 rpm, a boring head with high-speed spindles and rotation speeds of up to 6,000 rpm, BiesseWorks Advanced programming software, automatic lubrication and an air-conditioned electrical cabinet.
The difference in rotation speed between the wheels triggers the unit, sending power to the rear wheels.
Crushing performance has been improved with the addition of a load-presetting semi-automatic feeder and increased crusher rotation speed.
Power consumption of the MK1031GAS is approximately 20 percent lower on average than the company's current drive(a) due to pulse width modulation (PWM) that controls disk rotation speed by switching the power supply to the spindle motor on and off at a controlled frequency.
Sedna is now too close to the sun for a good view from Earth, but next fall Brown's team plans to monitor the body for a full night to pin down its rotation speed.
By placing an A/C inverter on the high speed drum drive, Quick Start has the ability to adjust the drum rotation speed to provide maximum media cleaning potential.