The heavy-duty metal rotating vane anemometer provides a direct reading of air velocity and is a temperature device for wind speed, for ventilation system engineering maintenance and centralised conditioning.
What does RVA stand for?
RVA stands for Rotating Vane Anemometer (ventilation and air quality testing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVA
We have 86 other meanings of RVA in our Acronym Attic
- Retina-Vitreous Associates (medical care; California)
- Reuse Value Added
- Reverse Vending Association
- Richard V. Allen (consulting; Washington, DC)
- Richmond Virginia Art (community art project)
- Richmond, VA
- Rift Valley Academy (Kijabe, Kenya)
- Right Ventricular Apical (electrode position, electrophysiology, cardiology)
- Rijkdsdienst Voor Arbeidsvoorziening
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment
- Royal Virtual Airlines
- Rural Virtual Academy (Medford, WI)
- Recreational Vehicle Aftermarket Association
- Religious Viewpoints Antidiscrimination Act (Texas)
- Retirement Village Association of Australia
- River Valley Agritourism Alliance (Kentucky)
- Roanoke Valley Apartment Association (Roanoke, VA)
- Rogue Valley Adventist Academy (Medford, OR)
- Ravenna Army Ammunition Plant
- Resource Values Affected by Air Pollution
Samples in periodicals archive:
The price of a rotating vane anemometer ranges from less than $100 to $1000 at present.