Min, The Rotating Shadowband Spectroradiometer (RSS) at SGP, Geophys.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Rotating Shadowband Spectroradiometer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Robert Service School (Canada)
- Robert Stobie Spectrograph (Southern African Large Telescope)
- Robina State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Rockdale, Sandow, and Southern (railroad)
- Roland Sound Space (Roland Music)
- Root of Sum of Squares
- Root Sum Square
- Rosette Scan Seeker
- Rotary Steerable System (oil field)
- Rotating Service Structure
- Rough Surface Scattering
- Routing Subsystem
- Royal Statistical Society (Jordan)
- Rudolf-Steiner-Schule (German: Waldorf School)
- RuneScape Signatures (gaming)
- Russell Stover Samplers
- Russell-Silver Syndrome, X-Linked (Partington syndrome)
- RWE Schott Solar (German power company)
- Radiological Safety Standards and Requirements