There may be storm disturbance around the time the rotating service structure is set to be rolled back on Sunady, but other than that, there seems to be nothing standing in the way of a successful final launch for Endeavour.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Rotating Service Structure
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Roaming Service Setup
- Robert Service School (Canada)
- Robert Stobie Spectrograph (Southern African Large Telescope)
- Robina State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Rockdale, Sandow, and Southern (railroad)
- Roland Sound Space (Roland Music)
- Root of Sum of Squares
- Root Sum Square
- Rosette Scan Seeker
- Rotary Steerable System (oil field)
- Rotating Shadowband Spectroradiometer
- Rough Surface Scattering
- Routing Subsystem
- Royal Statistical Society (Jordan)
- Rudolf-Steiner-Schule (German: Waldorf School)
- RuneScape Signatures (gaming)
- Russell Stover Samplers
- Russell-Silver Syndrome, X-Linked (Partington syndrome)
- RWE Schott Solar (German power company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The space shuttle Endeavour sat on Launch Pad 39A as a storm passed prior to the rollback of the Rotating Service Structure, Thursday, April 28, 2011, at Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Fla.
jpg" alt="The rotating service structure at Launch Pad 39A sparkles with lights as it is moved away from the space shuttle Atlantis on Sunday night in preparation for launch from NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida.