Better results from rotary air blast (RAB) drilling along this structure include: - 28 metres @ 0.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Rotary Air Blast (mining)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Resistivity-at-the-Bit (measuring tool)
- Resource Accounting and Budgeting
- Rest Assured Bodyworks (Canada)
- Restoration Advisory Board
- Restricted Area Badge
- Retail Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Retarded Animal Babies
- Rhythm and Blues
- Risk Assessment Board (various organizations)
- Risk Assurance Board (Elexon Ltd.; UK)
- Royal Academy of Ballet
- Radioactive Antigen-Binding Assay (molecular biology)
- Redding Area Bus Authority (Redding, CA, USA)
- Revenue Aligned Budget Authority
- Richmond Area Bicycling Association (Virginia)
- Richmond Area Business Association (Vermont)
- Rochester Area Builders Association (Rochester, MN)
- Radiosonde BALloon Wind Data
- Radiosonde Balloon Release
- Rav-Turai (Israeli Army Corporal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 million) NMI has budgeted 35,000 metres of diamond, reverse circulation and rotary air blast drilling on its tenements outlined in Figure 1 (see link below).
Sydney, Australia, April 17, 2012 - (ABN Newswire) - Global Metals Exploration NL (ASX:GXN) is pleased to announce that the results of a recent Rotary Air Blast ("RAB") drilling program have confirmed the presence of gold mineralisation at its Jutson Rocks project, located approximately 125 km north-east of Laverton in WA.