Mathur, certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, received her medical degree from the Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, West Indies.
What does RUSM stand for?
RUSM stands for Ross University School of Medicine (North Brunswick, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RUSM in our Acronym Attic
- Royal University of Scir-Hafoc (Columbia, MO)
- Regional Unit for Social and Human Sciences in Asia and the Pacific
- Republic of the United States of Indonesia
- Royal United Services Institute (UK)
- Rice University Summer Institute of Statistics (Texas)
- Ruhr Standort-Informations-System (Ruhr Valley initiative; Germany)
- Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
- Rush University Simulation Laboratory (est. 2002; Chicago, IL)
- Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation
- Rutgers University Student Linux User Group (New Jersey)
- Retired United States Marshals Association (Miami, FL)
- Rice University School Mathematics Project (Houston, TX)
- Receiver Ultra Stable Oscillator (space flight)
- Rural Upgrade Support Organisation (Ghana)
- Reserve Unit Support Program (Canada)
- Rice Undergraduate Scholars Program (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Retired United States Park Police Association (est. 2001)
- Rapid Urban Sector Profiling for Sustainability (United Nations)
- Reference & User Services Quarterly
- Radio User Specific Routing Number (Tetra Radio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mohammad Khan graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in the West Indies and completed his internal medicine residency at the University of Nevada School of Medicine in Las Vegas.
Ross University School of Medicine is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Human Resource Manager.
The result suggests one explanation for some instances of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), says team leader Aidan Curran, a respiratory physiologist at Ross University School of Medicine in Roseau, Dominica, an island in the West Indies.
announced May 19 it has completed the acquisition of Ross University, the operator of Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.