The largest award in the Arts and Culture category, $25,000, went to the Roshan Cultural Heritage Institute of the University of Maryland.
What does RCHI stand for?
RCHI stands for Roshan Cultural Heritage Institute (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCHI
We have 1 other meaning of RCHI in our Acronym Attic
- Ramirez & Co. Hispanic index
- Rational Choice Historical Institutionalist (theory)
- Regional Community Health Improvement
- Remarcam Compania Hoteliera Intercontinental
- Renfrewshire Community Health Initiative (UK)
- Republican Center of Health Improvement
- Research Centre for Human Identification (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Resource Centre for the Hearing Impaired (Atlantic Provinces Special Education Authority; Canada)
- Risk Capital Holdings, Inc.
- Risque Chimique et Hygiène Industrielle (France)
- Royal Children's Hospital International (Australia)
- Rural and Community Health Initiative
- Rural and Community Health Institute (Texas A&M University)
- Russian Christian Humanitarian Institute
- Racing Club Haut Jura (France)
- Refugee Concern Hong Kong
- Renaissance College Hong Kong
- Redbridge Community Housing Ltd. (Ilford, London, England, UK)
- Renaissance Capital Holdings, Limited (Moscow, Russia)
- Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine