Straight from performing in Nine Suitcases for Mercury Theatre Wales at Chapter, for which I composed the music and played live on the violin and bodhran, I appeared in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead in director Michael Kelligan's On The Edge season of drama.
What does RAGAD stand for?
RAGAD stands for Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead (play and movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Row Address Generator
- Ruhrkohle AG
- Runway Arresting Gear (aviation)
- Réseau africain genre/gestion des ressources naturelles (Burkina Faso)
- Recombination Activating Gene 1
- Recombination-Activating Gene 2
- Republican Attorneys General Association
- Richmond Art Gallery Association (Canada)
- Roots of Appalachia Growers Association (Trimble, OH)
- Royal Australian Garrison Artillery
- Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practice
- Russian-American Genealogical Archival Service
- Red, Amber, Green and Blue (light-emitting diodes)
- Restaurant Association of Great Britain
- Revenue Agencies Governing Board (Ghana)
- Road Accidents in Great Britain
- Read Any Good Books Lately
- Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa
- Republic Asahi Glass Corporation (Philippines)
- Right Away, Great Captain! (musical project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead Cottage Theatre Friday through Sept.
THEATRE: Lodestar's brilliant production of Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead has impressed critics and audiences alike.
Tom Stoppard was more pessimistic when he wrote: "Life is a gamble at terrible odds; if it was a bet you wouldn't take it" - Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead.
Stoppard has written and adapted numerous well-known plays and films, including Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead and Shakespeare in Love, the latter earning him an Oscar for best original screenplay.
He cited Richard III as a model for Francis Urquhart His last West Midlands stage appearance was in a revival of Pauline Macauley's 1960s play The Creeper which toured to the Malvern Festival Theatre just over a year ago Other non-Shakespeare stage roles included Henry Higgins in the 1976 revival of My Fair Lady, for which he received a Tony nomination, and another Broadway appearance in the original production of Edward Albee's play Lolita He made scores of film appearances including Dark City (1998), Polon-ius in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead (1990), Martin Landau's butler in the Halle Berry film B.
My plays include Arcadia and Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead.
The switch to a class A drug has been made by the cast of Tom Stoppard play Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.