Ahuja and his colleagues came up with the findings in China by combining the ARS Root Zone Water Quality Model (RZQWQM) with the Decision Support System for Agrotechnology Transfer (DSSAT) crop growth modules.
What does RZWQM stand for?
RZWQM stands for Root Zone Water Quality Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Residential Zero-Turn (rider)
- Root Zone Temperature (plants)
- Rallos Zek the Warlord (Everquest)
- Regionalplanung Zuerich Und Umgebung (German: Zurich and Regional Environment; development organization; Switzerland)
- Reformed Zion Union Apostolic Churches of America
- Regionale Zope User Group (Germany)
- Rhizidiomyces Virus
- Regionale Zeeuws Vlaamse Woningbouwvereniging (Dutch: Regional Zeeland-Flanders Housing Association)
- Radiation Zone Work
- Region Zentralschweiz West (German: West Central Region; swim team; Switzerland)
- Root Zone Watering System (lawn and landscape maintenance)
- Radiation Zone Work Training
- Antisubmarine (US military aircraft designation; as in S-2 Tracker)
- Area of a geometric figure (mathematics)
- Continuous-time complex variable (analogous to Z in discrete-time; electrical engineering)
- Entropy (thermodynamics)
- Fourth Heartbeat Wave
- Franchise Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ahuja and colleagues came up with these findings by combining the ARS Root Zone Water Quality Model (RZWQM) with the Decision Support System for Agrotechnology Transfer (DSSAT) crop-growth modules.
To help growers make well-informed decisions, ARS scientists in the Agricultural Systems Research Unit at Fort Collins, Colorado, developed the Root Zone Water Quality Model (RZWQM).